Cultivating the student’s responsibility
a Greek product with worldwide patent originality
An elegant and thoughtful notebook predisposes for centralized and responsible student work
The notebook is the most precious companion of school years. The first contact with the writing, the most precious cargo of school bag and precious ark of the pupil toil.
Creates conditions for someone to love school work, find consciously or unconsciously aesthetic pleasure in study to address the student service with fun and pleasant mood.
A cheap and impersonal notebook predisposes to a rough and irresponsible work
This conception we tried to act in versions 24grammata.com and dyslexiashop.gr
Together for the first time teachers, speech therapists, graphologists, painters and graphic designers to create a simple and elegant schoolbook, which not only will help students with learning peculiarities and all students who wish to write cursive and organized.
The writing pages are the result of years of educational testing and research by children with learning particularities
Repeat on each page (header) the alphabet in order to:
be reflected in the visual dictionary of student
helping him protoscholo copy the shape of letters
The page border encircled on all four sides with a strong striping to avoid disturbances on the direction and space.
Internal striping gives the impression of “absolute freedom” but is absolutely methodical to guide the student.
Divided into discrete squares just to help the learner to identify the site of action.
- Line by line, there is a smooth shading pages.
- In this way the page is not tiring visual learner and helps distance letters and words
- Left of the page is numbered lines
- Helps material placement organization (exercise methodicalleness and organization) in conjunction with page numbering, eg wrong on 3/13
- Avoid intense strokes to correct
- Helps mathematical sequence (dyscalculia)
- At the end of each page remind the student to correct his paper (spelling, accents and punctuation) and note the results. A survey of our students showed that 22% – 26% of the errors of each page corrected due to labeling
- All pages are numbered to assist the student in the organization of its work
- For writing pages cooperated scientists: George Kyriakoglou Nikos Veis, Maria Lupu, Anna Kalu, George Damianos
100% Greek product with worldwide patent originality.
Manufactured entirely in Greece